Thinking of starting a business? Do you have that sell-able idea? have been waiting for your bank to finance your business? Well, if you say yes to all this question there are some business you can do or start without huge capital and you don’t need to wait forever for any bank to finance your business before you can start.
If you don’t have the financial strength to start your own business, there are some profitable business venture you can start without huge capital and start making profit
You might be constrained with budget when starting a business, but doesn’t mean you don’t have options; it is possible to start a business with very little money that is, if you have the right combinations in terms of skills, work ethic and marketing know how.
While many entrepreneurs never realize their business potential is because they are looking or waiting for that huge financial banking from banks which will never materialize, they fail to put their natural skills to use and start thinking of ways to do business without that huge capital. Why waiting for the banks to finance your business idea when they are several business options for you to choose from.
Follow this simple guidelines to start a business when you have little or no money.
Business you can start without huge capital
1. Make some thing
What you decide to make is up to you, there are several places you can sell your hand made products online.
- Abe’s market deals with natural and organic goods, such as lotions candles and more. So if you decide to start making some products you can market them online at Abe’s market and start making money.
- Etsy.com is the largest online market for selling anything from jewelry to tolls for kids.
- Bonanza.com is another growing online market place. A place where you can sell anything and every thing ranging from; hand made jewelry, handbag, collectables and art, healthy and beauty products, home and garden, men’s and women’s fashion etc.
- Ebay.com is one of the largest eCommerce online store in the world and it’s custom-able list options makes it a great online choice for selling your items such as from Jewelry, handbag, collectables and art, wall papers, electronics, home and garden, sport items, gift, heath and beauty products, cell phones and accessories and many more.
2. You can resell some thing
If you don’t want to produce or make any thing, you can resell something and grow a large just by reselling already made products. This could be done through a variety of channels
3. Sell your services
One way to start a business with out capital is to sell your services. Instead of the physical products. There are variety of services you can offer depending on your interest – you will also be needing a branding plan to make sure your name and business gets to the people who needs the services. Some free online place yo can promote or sell your services include: Fiverr.com, Craigslist, upwork.com and skillshare.com.
It is also helpful or useful to have a website to show some of your works, list your experience and also write a blog about your industry.
4. Barter to get what you want
It is hard to start any business without founds. Even creating a freelance writing business will still requires the use of a computer or laptop to work on as well as an internet access. However, there are ways to get what you need without necessarily spending money; for instance, if you find yourself in need of a laptop, try to barter for it with your services. Imagine if you are a web designer and you have and uncle or somebody that deals with computer and accessories you can offer the have his website design in exchange for a laptop.
5. Utilize low cost services
You can use web site like Fiverr.com and Elance.com to advertise your company, goods and services and build up your business profile. For instance, many designers may offer between $5 to $25 logo designs. So you can design a logo and place it on any of the web that offers such services you can also review past work and look at other peoples work that matches your style. This is a great way to get branding materials, printing items and other needed materials without much cost.
Starting a business requires ingenuity, passion for what you are doing. Once you find yourself doing something you enjoy, you will be more likely to finds ways to make it work.